Washing your activewear after each use is important to maintain both the quality of your gear and your own personal hygiene. Here are six tips on how to properly wash your activewear:
- Read the care labels on your clothes . Most activewear is made from synthetic fabrics that can be washed in the machine, but some may require hand-washing or spot-cleaning.
- If your clothes are machine-washable, use a mild detergent and set the machine to a gentle cycle.
- Don’t use fabric softener, as it can break down the fabric of your gear and reduce its lifespan.
- Hang or lay your clothes out to dry, rather than tumble drying them. Make sure they’re not in direct sunlight to reduce the chance of the sun fading the colour of your activewear
- If you spot-clean your activewear , be sure to rinse the cleaner off completely and allow them to dry fully before wearing them again.
- Store your clean gear in a dry, breathable place. A mesh laundry bag or a clean, dry pillowcase are both good options.
Finally, enjoy and there are no limits when in activewear
Click here to shop Australian Made Activewear