Sports bras are an essential piece of athletic wear for women, especially for runners. A good sports bra can help reduce bounce and discomfort while running, as well as provide support to the breasts. In this blog, we'll take a look at some of the key features a running sports bra should have.
When shopping for a sports bra for running, there are a few key factors to consider to ensure that you find the best one for your needs:
- Support: A sports bra for running should provide enough support to prevent breast movement during exercise. This is especially important for larger cup sizes. Look for longer-line bras that have enough coverage and additional structure to help keep everything in place.
- Fit: It's important to find a sports bra that fits well. It should be snug but not too tight, and there should be no gaps or bulges. It's also a good idea to use the store's online chat or size chart as all brands fit differently.
- Comfort: A sports bra should be comfortable to wear, especially during a long run. Look for bras made from buttery soft moisture-wicking materials that will keep you dry and comfortable.
- Strap Thickness: It's a good idea to look for sports bras with Medium-sized straps as thin straps could be uncomfortable depending on your bust size.
- Waistband: You want to look for an elastic-free waistband as these can be very uncomfortable, look for a sports bra that's double-lined with high quality fabric.
- Brand reputation: Consider the reputation of the brand when shopping for a sports bra. Look for brands that have a good track record of producing high-quality, well-fitting sports bras. You can't go wrong with Australian Made brands as their products aren't mass-produced offshore.
One of the top sports bras for running is the Classic Tank by Paris & I. This bra is designed with a compression fit, which helps to minimize bounce and provide support during high-impact activities. This tank is proven to be the ideal length with no nasty elastic. AKA boob spillage-free no matter what size bust you are. The tank features doubled layered high-tech, buttery soft, moisture-wicking fabric keeping you cool and dry.
In conclusion, the best sports bra for running is one that fits well, provides support, and keeps you comfortable. Some of the top options on the market include the Classic Tank By Paris & I , the Under Armour Eclipse High Sports Bra, and the Champion The Show-Off Sports Bra.
If you want to explore Australian Made activewear that has had years of research put into their designs click here
Shop The Paris & I Classic Tank Here