The end of the year always gets chaotic and wild but don’t forget to take time to fill YOUR cup up as you can't pour from an empty cup! What does it mean to fill your cup? To fill your cup means to replenish mental, emotional, and physical energy.
Taking care of YOU is all about forgetting about the stresses of your life and taking a minute or two to allow your mind to relax! Our top 10 recommendations if your brain is stressed out and frazzled:
- Swim in the ocean
- Listen to an inspirational podcast
- Don't touch your phone for 1 hour
- Go for a walk or coffee with a friend
- Sweaty workout
- Write down five things you are grateful for today
- Close your eyes and take 10 deep breaths
- Sleep in
- Take a bubble bath
- Call a friend or loved one and have a vent
Regardless of what you choose to do, take some time each day for yourself. We know it's easier said than done but we promise it helps! Take care of yourself this silly season!
Paris & Sammi xx